The Las Vegas Strip is a world-famous location located in the central part of the Sin City and it one of the chief spots where you can indulge in some best sightseeing, food fun and gambling. It includes some of the eye-catching neon signs, and dancing fountains stretched along an 8-mile area. Some of the other attractions that hit the Strip are new video game arena, some virtual reality allures in the Neon Museum. These are some of the latest attractions that you get to witness in the most iconic street in Las Vegas. Apart from rolling the dice at any of the famous casinos, watching any of the world-class performances or walking away in that glittering spectacle, you can also taste the delectable dishes of any celebrity chef. If you visit the city for the first time, it would be challenging for you to choose from such a variety of attractions.
The attractions on the strip
Few of the notable on The Strip attractions in Las Vegas are:
- Vegas Indoor Skydiving – This lets you experience the thrilling feeling of skydiving without using an airplane or parachute. Here, a 1000 horsepower motor helps you float in America’s indoor skydiving facility.
- High Roller Last Vegas – This 550-foot-tall roller is a genuine attraction at The Linq’s outdoor shopping, entertainment, and dining promenade. The wheel takes about 30 minutes to complete an entire revolution and includes 28 enclosed glass cabins giving you a broad view.
- Grand Canyon Helicopters (GCH) – The GCH keeps alive the tradition of expediting in a helicopter even today. The Eco-Star helicopter takes the millions of visitors on a luxury trip of 180° unobstructed view of the Grand Canyon every year.
- Legends in Concert – If you take a look back in the history of Las Vegas, then it is one of the longest-running shows, and after 35 years it is still voted the number one tribute show telecast the city. This award-winning production is internationally acclaimed and popular as the inventor of the live tribute shows to artists in the world. The concert is known for its magnificent costumes, elaborate theatrical sets and an array of special effect.
- Lip Smacking Foodie Tour – It is an award-winning food tour in Las Vegas where you can experience the delicacies of the five top most restaurants on the Strip or Downtown. There you can avail immediate seating arrangements, VIP service, 3 to 4 signature dishes a guided walking tour witnessing the eye-catching sights along the way.
Contact Best Vegas Attractions
Best Vegas Attractions is one of the best tour planners you promise you an exclusive tour of the on The Strip attractions at Las Vegas. Their to-do-list keeps expanding every year if you need to gather information on some of the hottest spots they are always at your help. All you need to do is visit their website, and they will treat you some of the best things like experiencing thrilling adrenaline pumping excursions, trekking landscapes in the city and a lot more and promise you an unforgettable experience.